Privacy: Your privacy is of upmost importance to us. We will never share any of your contact or personal information.
Would you like help with any of these child-development challenges?
- Your child has difficulty with household routines and basic expectations.
- Your child takes a long time to eat, get dressed, or get to bed.
- Your child dislikes school, has behavior problems at school, or has difficulty writing.
- Your child seems clumsy and has difficulty learning new motor activities.
- Your child is slow to meet developmental milestones or seems ‘behind’ others his/her age.
- Your child’s physician and teachers are not helping your child reach their potential.
What to expect from a Parent Consultation:
Before our consultation, I will give you a form to fill out that will help you pinpoint your concerns. During our twenty minute consultation, we will have a conversation about your child, and I will ask about your child’s strengths and difficulties. After the consultation, I expect that you will come away with a few ideas to try at home.
If I believe your child is a candidate for an occupational therapy evaluation, I will let you know, but I will not pressure you to pursue services with me or with any other provider. If I know of a provider who would be better suited to your child’s needs than I am, I will pass that information on to you.
Find out what OT could do for your child:
- Could OT help my child thrive at school?
- Could OT help my child enjoy life more?
- Could OT help my child be more successful at home, school, or the community?
- Could OT help my child be more independent?